Phoenix products are covered by a warranty issued by the manufacturer, which is specified as follows;
- Stainless Steel Housing; 10 Years (from date of purchase, against cracks, holes
and other manufacturing defects)
- Black Carbon Filter Elements; 1 year (prorated warranty calculated in six
months intervals from the date of purchase)
The warranty does not cover damage caused by carelessness, accidents, or abuse/unintended use of the system and/or parts.
WILD EXODUS UNIP LDA in cojunction with Rama Pure Water Pvt Ltd (RPWPL) will replace or repair any product that it deems is not properly functioning during the stated warranty period. Relief under this warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of defective materials or workmanship only. WILD EXODUS UNIP LDA and/or RPWPL shall not be held liable for incidental or consequential damage to personal property from, but not limited to, a defective unit, improper use, abuse, accident, or neglect, etc. WILD EXODUS UNIP LDA and/or RPWPL shall not be responsible for any damage or loss other than for the product purchased. It is the customers responsibility to prevent misuse of the system and to replace parts when, due to the natural course of wear and tear, they must be replaced. No warranty will apply to units which have been used for purposes not intended, which have been altered so as, in the manufacturer’s judgment, to affect adversely its performance. This warranty is for the original retail purchaser only, and cannot be transferred.
Please handle your carbon filter cartridges with care, we are not liable for any filter replacement due to below circumstances:
- The carbon cartridge is broken by customer due to accidentally/un-intended, mishandling when removed for washing/ cleaning/scrubbing/rinsed under water.
- The carbon cartridge cap thread is broken, upon screwing back to chamber/header due to over-tighten.
- The carbon cartridge was broken/damaged due to a drop on the floor (or any other surface) in any accident circumstances.
100-day trial period (only applicable to Phoenix Gravity Water Filter)
- Purchase and use the Phoenix Gravity water filter
- If you are unsatisfied for any reason, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the product back to us within 100 days from date of purchase.
- Return with original packaging and all parts. Steel housing should not be dented. Cartridges should not be cracked or broken.
- Once returned intact, you will get a full refund.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Standard two year limited carry-in, warranty is provided from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover routine inspection/shipping cost/ administration fee/ filter replacement and cleaning (upon client’s request). This warranty excludes transportation, packing, handling & delivery charges.
- This warranty does not cover any damages caused from negligence of use, over-tighten the thread mount when setup, alterations, accident or abuse. Unsuitable environment/extremely high water pressure or poor water quality and improper installation, wear and tear damage due to normal use.
- WILD EXODUS UNIP LDA is entitled to discontinue the warranty period if the product has been serviced, tempered with by unauthorised personnel.
- WILD EXODUS UNIP LDA is not liable for any damages or lost due to mis-use or negligence of use our of product.
Please handle your ceramic water filter with care, we are not liable for any ceramic filter replacement due to below circumstances:
- The ceramic water filter is broken by customer due to accidentally/un-intended, mishandling when removed for washing/ cleaning/scrubbing/rinsed under water.
- The ceramic water filter cap thread is broken, upon screwing back to chamber/header due to over-tighten.
- The ceramic water filter was broken/damaged due to a drop on the floor (or any other surface) in any accident circumstances.
All Sawyer filters receive a manufacturer lifetime warranty.
The warranty is on the filter itself and does not count towards the other parts or accessories that come with the system.
Backed by manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranty (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03); 100% of Squeeze Filter units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer.
To be added.