ZeroWater Filter Elements
€ 41,94 – € 258,95 inc. IVA
We are proud to announce we are the official resellers of ZeroWater products in Portugal!
- ZeroWater removes 99.8% of all dissolved substances from your drinking water.
- Available in 2-pack, 4-pack, 8-pack and 16-pack.
- Fits in all ZeroWater products
Cuando haces un pedido con nosotros
- Envío gratis Portugal y España (península) a partir de €100
- Productos 100% originales
- Devoluciones gratuitas en 30 días
- Pagos Seguros
Does your ZeroWater Filter Elements require replacement? Don’t worry, as you can buy new ones on this page. Select the amount of filters you want.
How does the ZeroWater Filter Elements work?
The ZeroWater filter element works by using five filtration layers;
- Basic Coarse Layer
- Removes fines particles, turbidity and sediments.
- Foam Divider Layer
- This layer distributes water evenly accross the filter surface for optimal performance.
- Activated Carbon & Oxidation Reduction Alloy Layer
- Filtration of various elements including organic substances. Reduces Chlorine and other heavy metals.
- Ionization Exchange Layer
- The negative and positive ion-exchanger removes foreign ions from the water molecules and returns them in a pure state.
- Ultra-fine sieve & Non-woven membrane layer
- Final layer that removes ultra fine particles.
What does ZeroWater filter?
ZeroWater will remove all visible solids, inorganic compounds and contaminants that are still present in our tap water. ZeroWater filters, among other things, limestone, lead, chlorine, glyphosate, PFAS (PFOS / PFOA) and microplastics. The 5-stage filter removes more impurities from the water than the (2-stage) filter from any other brand. Therefore, ZeroWater has proved to remove/reduce the following;
- Chrome 3
- Chrome 6
Click here for the NSF certificate of the ZeroWater water filter.
How long will the Filter Element last?
The life expectancy of your ZeroWater filter element depends on the quality of your tap water. You can measure the quality of your tap water with the TDS-meter which you receive free of charge. Check this video on how to test your water. Using the table below you can estimate for yourself how much water can be filtered per filter. A filter should be replaced at a value of 006 PPM or higher. The other indication of a saturated filter is when the smell and/or taste of the filtered water changes.
What is TDS?
Read our blog post what TDS actually means. Although not suitable to test all types of water filters this way, it is especially useful to test ZeroWater produts with a TDS-meter.
|Filtration Capacity (Liters)|
Determinado por su número TDS de su suministro de agua
|Tipo de filtración|
|Removes Heavy Metals|
|Choose your size|
2-Pack, 4-Pack, 8-Pack, 16-Pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
También te puede interesar...
ZeroWater 5.4 Liter Water Filter System€ 61,96 – € 89,95 inc. IVA
ZeroWater 4.7 Liter Water Filter System€ 59,95 – € 87,95 inc. IVA
ZeroWater Water Filter Jug€ 29,95 – € 81,95 inc. IVA
There are no reviews yet.