€ 59,90 inc. IVA
- Compatible with Doulton top/undercounter water filter systems
- Made from 100% ecological ceramic with a high-density activated carbon core
- Nominal pore size of 0.2 microns
- Four filter stages including limescale-reducing beads
- Made in the USA and NSF-certified
- Recommended to replace every 12 months
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is available again / Receba uma notificação de estoque
When you order from us
- Free shipping Portugal & Spain (mainland) from €100
- Delivery in Portugal & Spain in 48 Hours
- Free Filter Replacement Reminder Email Notification*
- Authorized dealer of Phoenix Gravity, British Berkefeld/Doulton, Zerowater and Sawyer
The Ultra Purify is capable of reducing the simplest contaminants such as chlorine and other chemicals, to the most difficult ones such as E. coli, Salmonella, lead, mercury, hydrocarbons and micro plastics. The Ultra Purify filter eliminates 99.99% of all impurities from your drinking water due to its exclusive 4-stage filtering system. Made from a 100% ecological ceramic outer case this filter element combines a high-density activated carbon core. Therefore, contaminated water spends more time within it filter element which delivers better filter performance compared to the Ceramicarb SI
Stage 1– Ceramic Outer Casing. Natural ceramic ultrafiltration with a 0.2 micron porous mesh. It will retain suspended particles such as turbidity, cysts, sediments and mold.
Stage 2 – Silver particles act as a bactericidal, antifungal, antiviral and disinfectant. The silver gives the filter bacteriostatic properties that prevent mitosis and allow it to self-sterilize.
Stage 3 – A high density activated carbon block will adsorb heavy metals, chlorine, medicines, phenols and hydrocarbons. It is a very compact block that allows the water to spend more time in this stage, thus increasing its effectiveness.
Stage 4 – Calcium reducing pearls that reduce magnesium and calcium levels.
What does the Ultra Purify filter?
- Turbidity reduction
- Pathogenic Organisms
- Bacteria such as E.coli, cholera, Shigella, typhoid and Klebsiella Terrigena
- Range of pesticides:
- Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons
- Heavy metals
- Micro plastics
- Improves the overal taste & odor of your drinking water
This filter element is suitable for the following models:
- Doulton HCS
- Doulton HCP & HCP Duo
- Doulton HIP & HIP Duo
- Doulton HIP
- Doulton HIP Trio
- Doulton Ecofast
- Doulton HIS
General Information about the Ultra Purify filter element;
- To be replaced every 12 months
|Pore Size (Micron)|
|Removes Heavy Metals|
|Recommended change frequency|