Sawyer S3 Foam
Have you always wanted a portable waterfilter that eliminates viruses and heavy metals? Well, you’ve found it. The sawyer S3 Foam uses a 0.1 micron srew-on waterfilter in combination with a carbon filter element that eleminates all common harmful elements (Check below)! This waterfilter combines a proprietary foam membrane in an durable silicone bottle with the screw-on waterfilter that is inluded with this filter. Simply fill the silicone bottle and squeeze the water through the filter. Hence, your drinking water is ready!
Simply replace the Sawyer Micro Squeeze Filter after you have used it more than 400 refils. Order it here!
What is in the Box?
- 1 x Sawyer S3 Foam Waterfilter with Silicone Bottle and Reducer Cap
- 1 x Sawyer Micro Squeeze Filter (0.1 Micron)
- Cleaning tool and coupling
- Manual (English/Portuguese)
What does the Sawyer S3 Foam remove?
- Bacteria (99,99%)
- Vibrio cholerae
- Protozoa (99,99%)
- Heavy Metals
- Viruses (99,99%)
How to use it;
- Unscrew the filter, fill the bottle to the Max Fill line, then screw the filter back onto the bottle.
- Squeeze the bottle in an alternating motion for 10 seconds (See image above)
- Drink directly from the filter or dispense water into another container.
- Height: 35 cm
- Weight: 284 gr
- See the manual in English here
- View filter test results here
*The warranty is on the filter itself and does not count towards the other parts or accessories that come with the system