Phoenix Gravity Water Filter 12 Liter
The Phoenix Gravity Water Filter is capable of holding up to 12 liter of filtered water and is therefore suitable for 4-6 persons. It comes standard with two Phoenix Carbon purification cartridges which are made of activated carbon derived from coconut shells. They will filter 20.000 liters of water before requiring replacement. The carbon filters remove heavy metals, bacteria, cysts, parasites and chemicals. This waterfilter comes as a complete kit and therefore you can use it straight out of the box after installing all the parts. Don’t worry as this doesn’t require much effort. Keep on reading for more information about this high-quality system!
Eco-Friendly and Cost Effective
Reduce your environmental impact by purchasing this high quality stainless steel waterfilter! By doing so, it saves you from buying bottled water and therefore reducing plastics in the environment. On average a family of four drinks 2920 litres of bottled water per year. This results in a total cost of €496 (€0.17/L). Meaning that if you purchase our waterfilter you will regain your investment within a single year! Remember, these filters last 20,000 litres!
Receive a 10-Year Warranty and a 100-day trial period on the Phoenix Gravity Water Filter!
Phoenix and Filtro Água offer ten years warranty on the stainless steel housing and a one year warranty on the carbon filter cartridges. In addition, we offer a 100-day trial period! This gives you the possibility to return it in case you are not satisfied. Check our warranty section for more info.
So what does it remove?
The Phoenix filters the following;
- Greater than 99.9999% of E.coli, Salmonella, Cholera, Terrigena, and other bacteria.
- Greater than 99.9% of Cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Greater than 98% of Heavy Metals ((Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead and Nickel)
- Greater than 98% of VOC’s
- Greater than 98% of Pesticides
- Greater than 98% of Chemical Contaminants (Such as Chlorine)
- Bad Odors and Bad Tastes
- The Phoenix Carbon purification cartridges are impregnated with silver to prevent bacteria growth inside the cartridge.
…and what it doesn’t remove?
- Salts & Mineral Content (such as Calcium & Magnesium)
- Water Hardness (Activated Carbon does not change your water hardness)
- Fluoride (F) (Phoenix only filters up to 90%)
General Information about the Phoenix Gravity Water Filter:
- This waterfilter comes standard with one pair of Phoenix Carbon purification cartridges. However, it can be expanded up to 4 filter elements which increases the water filtration rate.
- Produces up to 8 liters of filtered water per hour with two filters installed.
*The flow rate is calculated with the upper chamber completely full. The flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Frequently asked questions
How can I test if my carbon filters are working correctly?Filtro Água2023-01-04T12:36:36+00:00
The Phoenix Carbon Cartridges are powerful enough to remove edible food coloring substances that are blended with your water. You may perform a test with the following;
- Turmeric Powder
- Red (articifial) food coloring
We have made experiments on our Phoenix Carbon Cartridges through a natural food coloring (edible) ingredient called Turmeric. You may add a teaspoon (per 4 liters) of Turmeric (or Artificial Red Food Coloring) in the upper container. When your water gets filtered the Carbon Cartridges should be able to remove all the coloring from your water. It is advisable, when performing this test, to place your upper chamber on two indivdual transparant cups. This ensures that you will be able to identify any faulty cartridges.
See the instructions via this document
What if notice coloring in your filtered water?
- Make sure the wingnuts are tightly fitted. However, these should only be hand tightened. If you suspect these are faulty, swap them out for new ones.
- Are you using red food coloring or another color or type of liquid? Red food coloring (artificial) is the only type suitable for this test.
- Is the washer for the filter nozzle inside the upper chamber and is the wing nut secured at the bottom? If not, please do so as this might cause failure of the filtering process.
- Make sure the silicone blocking plugs (if any) are correctly installed.
- Clean both filter cartridges and re-prime them. Empty all water out of both chambers and run the test again.
- If the above measures have not resulted in any positive result, please do contact us on email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Our Phoenix in action….