Philips On-Tap AWP3753/10
The Philips On-Tap can be easily installed on most standard-issue taps without needing any tools. The Philips On-Tap AWP3753/10 uses hollow fiber membrane technology (X-Guard Ultra) combined with an activated carbon membrane that reduces metals such as Lead, removes Chlorine, pesticides and other odor and taste-disrupting substances in your water. In addition, it also filters micro plastics and 99.99% of bacteria that might be present in your water. This Philips water filter has a timer that indicates the remaining amount of liters before needing filter replacement. This device also has a switch allowing you to switch between filtered and unfiltered water.
- This device can only fit on taps with a diameter between 15mm and 24mm.
- Does not fit on taps/faucets with; shower head, rectangular or oval shapes and/or sensor heads.
What is in the box?
- Philips On Tap AWP3753/10
- One Filter Element (X-Guard Ultra)
- Optional Tap/Faucet adapters
- Manual (English/Spanish)
What does the Philips On-Tap AWP3753/10 filter?
- 99,99% of bacteria
- Reduces lead
- Removes chlorine
- Removes pesticides
- Improves overall taste of your water
General information about this product:
- This device has two water modes;
- Filtration rate; 1,6 liters per minute
- Filter element requires replacement after 1200 liters.
- Every 5-6 months for 1 person
- Every 2-3 months for 2 persons
- Every 1-2 months for 3 persons
Which filter elements fit this device?
Watch this video for easy installation instructions;
- Download the Instruction Manual (English/Spanish) here.