Doulton Nitrate Reduction Cartridge
€ 43,90 inc. IVA
- Made in Britain by Doulton Water Filters
- Recommended to replace after 3 months
- Compatible with Doulton’s DUO & Trio under-counter and counter-top filter housings
- To be used in combination with a Supercarb (SI), Ultracarb or BioTect Ultra ceramic filter candle.
- Cannot be used in a single chamber system.
When you order from us
- Free shipping Portugal & Spain (mainland) from €100
- Delivery in Portugal & Spain in 48 Hours
- Free Filter Replacement Reminder Email Notification*
- Free returns within 30 days
- Authorized dealer of Phoenix Gravity, British Berkefeld/Doulton, Zerowater and Sawyer
The Doulton Nitrate Reduction Cartridge is made in Britain by Doulton. This filter element is specifically designed to reduce the levels of Nitrites and Nitrates in minicipal drinking water. Designed to reduce nitrates to safe levels in your drinking water using a specially designed and manufacturend ion-exchange resin to meet WRAS requirements.
The Doulton Nitrate Reduction Cartridge is suitable for the following models:
- Doulton HCP Duo
- Doulton HIP Duo
- Doulton Tri Systems
This filter cartridge should be fitted into the first stage of the Doulton DUO two-stage filter system and used in combination with a Supercarb (SI), Ultracarb or BioTect Ultra ceramic filter candle.
- To be replaced after every three months (lifespan depends on the water quality)
- Filtrates up to 1.9 liters per hour
- Cannot be used in a single chamber system
- These cartridges are not designed for the treatment of hot water and should only be connected to the cold water supply
- See the installation instructions here
|Dimensions||25,4 × 4,9 × 4,9 cm|
|Recommended change frequency|