Doulton HCP Duo Waterfilter
€ 298,99 inc. IVA
- Functional & Portable two-stage countertop water filter
- Comes standard with one Doulton Ultracarb filter element + One filter element of your choice
- You can choose between anti-limescale, anti-fluoride and anti-nitrate
- Easy 2-minute installation on your existing kitchen faucet
When you order from us
- Free shipping Portugal & Spain (mainland) from €100
- 100% original products
- Free returns within 30 days
- Secure Payments
The Doulton HCP Duo Waterfilter is a compact and light weight two-stage countertop water filter created to provide maximum portability and filtering performance. It’s made from foodgrade polypropyleen. Therefore, it will last you a very long time and you don’t have to worry about plastics in your drinking water. This HCP Duo comes as standard with a pre-installed Ultracarb filter element. In the second chamber you may select a seperate filter element below. Doulton Offers the following combinations;
- Ultracarb + Cleansoft (Anti limescale)
- Ultracarb + Anti Fluoride
- Ultracarb + Anti Nitrate
This system supplies approximately 200-300 liters of pure water per hour (depending on water pressure). The NSF Certified Ultracarb ceramic shell is fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing lead removal media. Some benefits of the Ultracarb ceramic filter include: Filtration of particles, bacteria, cysts, chlorine, organics and lead removal capabilities. All countertop systems connect to an existing tap and are designed to be placed next to a sink on a kitchen counter or a work surface. Any kitchen, anywhere! It is extremely easy to install and uninstall and no need for permanent installation. Perfect for those in rented accomodation or anyone who is frequently on the move but desires the benefits of clean, tasty filtered drinking water.
The Limescale, Nitrate and Fluoride pre-filters should only be fitted into the DUO two-stage or the TRIO three-stage filter system before an Ultracarb or BioTect Ultra filter element. Meaning the Limescale, Nitrate and Fluoride should be installed in room 1 and the Ultracarb filter element in the second.
Easy to install
You remove the strainer from your tap and tighten the HCP connector. With the diverter valve you can choose the water to come from the tap, or from the HCP Duo waterfilter. Check the “Installation & Documents” tab above for a more detailed video and/or documentation.
What else does the Doulton HCP Duo Waterfilter?
- Turbidity reduction: >98%
- Pathogenic Organisms
- Bacteria (including E.coli, cholera, Shigella, typhoid, Klebsiella Terrigena): >99.99%
- Cysts (including Cryptosporidium, Giardia): >99.99%
- Range of pesticides:
- Insecticides: >85%
- Herbicides: >85%
- Phenols: >50%
- Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons: >95%
- Trihalomethanes: >50%
- Chlorine: >94,2%
- Heavy metals
- Lead reduction pH 6.5: average 97.3%
- Lead reduction pH 8.5: average 99.5%
- Improves the overal taste & odor of your drinking water
View this document for filter performance
When should you replace the filter cartridges?
- Doulton Ultracarb
- After 2250 liters or 6 months
- Doulton Cleansoft / Fluoride / Nitrate
- Replace every 3 months
Which filter cartridges are compatible with the Doulton HCP Countertop Waterfilter?
- Doulton Ultracarb
- Doulton Cleansoft
- Doulton Anti Fluoride
- Doulton Anti Nitrate
- Doulton Sediment
- BioTect Ultra
Watch this video for installation instructions
View this document for installation instructions
Ultracarb Ceramic Filter Element Installation Instructions
Cleansoft / Fluoride / Nitrate Filter Element Installation Instructions
Follow these instructions to correctly install the Doulton Ultracarb SI filter element;
Wash your hands before you touch the filter element
• Place the rubber O ring over the threaded mount
• Screw the candle into the housing, ensuring that a seal is made with the O ring. Do not over tighten
• Open the isolation valve/tap to allow water to flow through the filter to waste for 10 minutes
• Allow the filter to stand unused for 24 hours
• Open the tap again for 10 minutes and allow water to run to waste. The filter is now ready for use
Watch this video on how to clean your Doulton Ultracarb filter element.
|Filtration Capacity (Liters)|
|Recommended change frequency|
|Pore Size (Micron)|
|Removes Heavy Metals|
|Choose your combination|
Ultracarb+Cleansoft (Anti Limescale), Ultracarb+Anti Fluoride, Ultracarb+Anti Nitrates
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Doulton Fluoride Reduction Cartridge€ 43,90 inc. IVA
Doulton HCP Countertop Waterfilter€ 179,00 inc. IVA
Doulton Nitrate Reduction Cartridge€ 43,90 inc. IVA
Doulton Cleansoft Limescale Reduction Cartridge€ 43,90 inc. IVA
There are no reviews yet.