Doulton Cleansoft Limescale Reduction Cartridge
€ 43,90 inc. IVA
- This filter element reduces the hardness of your drinking water.
- Recommended to replace after 3 months
- Compatible with Doulton’s DUO under-counter and counter-top filter housings
- To be used in combination with a Supercarb (SI) or Ultracarb filter candle.
- Cannot be used in a single chamber system.
When you order from us
- Free shipping Portugal & Spain (mainland) from €100
- 100% original products
- Free returns within 30 days
- Secure Payments
The Doulton Cleansoft Reduction Cartridge is made in Britain by Doulton. This ceramic filter element protects against the damaging effects of hard water by using the Doulton CleanSoft limescale reduction cartridge in the first chamber of the DUO drinking water filter. This will reduce temporary hardness in drinking water, reduce limescale build-up in your appliances and prevent an unpleasant film forming on the surface of tea. It is an effective, WRAS approved, limescale water filter containing a highly effective ion exchange media to also help reduce the unpleasant chalky taste often experienced with hard water.
The Doulton Cleansoft Limescale Reduction Cartridge is suitable for the following models:
- Doulton HCP Duo
- Doulton HIP Duo
This Cleansoft filter should only be fitted into the DUO two-stage water filter system before an Ultracarb or Supercarb filter element.
- To be replaced after every three months (lifespan depends on the water quality)
- Filtrates up to 1.9 liters per hour
- Cannot be used in a single chamber system
- These cartridges are not designed for the treatment of hot water and should only be connected to the cold water supply
- See the installation instructions here
|Dimensions||25,4 × 4,9 × 4,9 cm|
|Recommended change frequency|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Doulton HCP Duo Waterfilter€ 298,99 inc. IVA
Doulton Ultracarb SI€ 52,89 inc. IVA
Doulton Nitrate Reduction Cartridge€ 43,90 inc. IVA
There are no reviews yet.