Doulton Cleansoft Limescale Reduction Cartridge
€ 43,90 inc. IVA
- This filter element reduces the hardness of your drinking water.
- Recommended to replace after 3 months
- Compatible with Doulton’s DUO under-counter and counter-top filter housings
- To be used in combination with a Supercarb (SI) or Ultracarb filter candle.
- Cannot be used in a single chamber system.
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is available again / Receba uma notificação de estoque
When you order from us
- Free shipping Portugal & Spain (mainland) from €100
- Delivery in Portugal & Spain in 48 Hours
- Free Filter Replacement Reminder Email Notification*
- Authorized dealer of Phoenix Gravity, British Berkefeld/Doulton, Zerowater and Sawyer
The Doulton Cleansoft Reduction Cartridge is made in Britain by Doulton. This ceramic filter element protects against the damaging effects of hard water by using the Doulton CleanSoft limescale reduction cartridge in the first chamber of the DUO drinking water filter. This will reduce temporary hardness in drinking water, reduce limescale build-up in your appliances and prevent an unpleasant film forming on the surface of tea. It is an effective, WRAS approved, limescale water filter containing a highly effective ion exchange media to also help reduce the unpleasant chalky taste often experienced with hard water.
The Doulton Cleansoft Limescale Reduction Cartridge is suitable for the following models:
- Doulton HCP Duo
- Doulton HIP Duo
This Cleansoft filter should only be fitted into the DUO two-stage water filter system before an Ultracarb or Supercarb filter element.
- To be replaced after every three months (lifespan depends on the water quality)
- Filtrates up to 1.9 liters per hour
- Cannot be used in a single chamber system
- These cartridges are not designed for the treatment of hot water and should only be connected to the cold water supply
- See the installation instructions here
|25,4 × 4,9 × 4,9 cm
|Recommended change frequency