Ceramicarb SI (replaces the Ultracarb SI)
€ 52,89 inc. IVA
- This filter element replaces the older Ultracarb SI
- Compatible with Doulton top/undercounter water filter systems
- Improved nominal pore size of 0,2 micron compared to the Ultracarb SI (0.5 micron)!
- Made from 100% ecological ceramic with an activated carbon core
- Four filter stages including limescale-reducing beads
- Made in the USA and NSF-certified
- Recommended to replace every 12 months
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is available again / Receba uma notificação de estoque
When you order from us
- Free shipping Portugal & Spain (mainland) from €100
- Delivery in Portugal & Spain in 48 Hours
- Free Filter Replacement Reminder Email Notification*
- Free returns within 30 days
- Authorized dealer of Phoenix Gravity, British Berkefeld/Doulton, Zerowater and Sawyer
The Ceramicarb SI is capable of reducing the simplest contaminants such as chlorine and other chemicals, to the most difficult ones such as E. coli, Salmonella, lead, mercury, hydrocarbons and micro plastics. The Ceramicarb SI filter eliminates 99.99% of all impurities from your drinking water due to its exclusive 4-stage filtering system. Made from a 100% ecological ceramic outer case this filter element combines an activated carbon core. Require even better performance? Consider the Ultra Purify filter element which has a higher density activated carbon core
Stage 1– Ceramic Outer Casing. Natural ceramic ultrafiltration with a 0.2 micron porous mesh. It will retain suspended particles such as turbidity, cysts, sediments and mold.
Stage 2 – Silver particles act as a bactericidal, antifungal, antiviral and disinfectant. The silver gives the filter bacteriostatic properties that prevent mitosis and allow it to self-sterilize.
Stage 3 – An activated carbon block will adsorb heavy metals, chlorine, medicines, phenols and hydrocarbons. It is a very compact block that allows the water to spend more time in this stage, thus increasing its effectiveness.
Stage 4 – Calcium reducing pearls that reduce magnesium and calcium levels.
What else does the Ceramicarb SI filter?
- Turbidity reduction
- Pathogenic Organisms
- Bacteria such as E.coli, cholera, Shigella, typhoid and Klebsiella Terrigena
- Range of pesticides:
- Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons
- Heavy metals
- Micro plastics
- Improves the overal taste & odor of your drinking water
This filter element is suitable for the following models:
- Doulton HCS
- Doulton HCP & HCP Duo
- Doulton HIP & HIP Duo
- Doulton HIP
- Doulton HIP Trio
- Doulton Ecofast
- Doulton HIS
General Information about the Ceramicarb SI filter element;
- To be replaced every 12 months
|Pore Size (Micron)|
|Removes Heavy Metals|
|Recommended change frequency|