British Berkefeld Ultra Fluoride
€ 49,90 inc. IVA
- Fits all British Berkefeld Gravity water filter systems
- Sold per piece
- Reduces both naturally occurring and added fluoride
- Made in Britain by Doulton Water Filters
- Filters up to 1500 liters of water
When you order from us
- Free shipping Portugal & Spain (mainland) from €100
- Delivery in Portugal & Spain in 48 Hours
- Free Filter Replacement Reminder Email Notification*
- Free returns within 30 days
British Berkefeld Ultra Fluoride (A.K.A Doulton Ultra Fluoride)
The Ultra Fluoride has a ceramic micro-filter outer shell and contains granular activated carbon and NSF-approved fluoride-reduction media, to give superior flow rates in a gravity filter. It offers the filtration of particles, pathogenic bacteria and cysts, with additional capabilities for chlorine and lead reduction. Inaddition, the British Berkefeld Ultra Fluoride filter element allows you to remove both naturally occurring and added fluoride from your drinking water. This ceramic filter is made of 100% naturally occurring raw materials. The Ultra Fluoride ceramic filter element has all the benefits of the (ATC) Ultra Sterasyl but with added Fluoride removal capabilities.
What is in the Box?
- 1 x British Berkefeld Ultra Fluoride (Sold per piece)
- To be replaced after every six months or after 1500 liters
- Filtrates up to 1.2 liters per hour
So what does it filter?
The Ultra Fluoride reduces the following elements;
- E. Coli
- Vibrio Cholera
- Klebsiella Terrigena
- Salmonella Typhi
- See the installation instructions here
- Find more product information here
- View this document for filter performance
There are no reviews yet.