British Berkefeld Gravity Waterfilter – 6 Liter
The British Berkefeld Gravity Waterfilter – 6 liter is the largest countertop waterfilter by British Berkefeld. It comes with two ceramic filter elements for the reduction of common contaminants (see list below) and chlorine. This waterfilter is made from stainless steel and consists of two containers. The upper chamber of the filter is filled with untreated water. Gravity forces untreated water through the filters into the lower chamber. At last, your water is ready to drink! This system is perfect for countertop use and suits every kitchen due to its polished stainless steel housing. No prior knowledge or electricity is required to operate this waterfilter. It is therefore a stand-alone system and requires little maintenance. Check below for more information about this high-quality system. You may also view our documents at the bottom of the page for more detailed information!
What is in the Box?
- 1 x British Berkefeld Gravity System (Consisting of Lid, Upper/Lower Chamber)
- 2 x ATC Super Sterasyl Filter Elements (plus installation parts)
- Gravity Spigot
- Assembly Instructions (English)
Specific information about the British Berkefeld Gravity Waterfilter – 6 liter:
- Height: 47 cm
- Width: 21 cm
- Weight; 2 kg
- Maximum amount of filter elements; 2
- Compatible filter elements;
- It is recommended to replace the filters every six months or after 1500 liters. You may buy seperate filter elements in our filter elements section.
So what does it filter?
The ATC Super Sterasyl reduce the following elements;
- Turbidity reduction: >98%
- Pathogenic Organisms
- Bacteria (including E.coli, cholera, Shigella, typhoid, Klebsiella Terrigena): >99.99%
- Cysts (including Cryptosporidium, Giardia): >99.99%
- Range of pesticides: >95%
- Medicines: >99.5%
- Lindane: >99%
- Atrazine: 99.38%
- Benzene: >99%
- Chlorine: >99%
- Microplastics: 99%
- Nanoplastics: 99% from a size of 0.5 microns (500 nanometers)
- Heavy metals
- Lead reduction pH 6.5: average 99.5%
- Lead reduction pH 8.5: average 99.5%
- Range of metals pH 6.5: 81.5%
- Range of metals pH 8.5: 81%
View this document for filter performance
*with four filter elements installed. With only two filter elements installed the filtration rate is up to 1.7-2 liters per hour!
Please reach out to us if you have questions about this product via our contact section.