Brita On-Tap Filter
€ 24,38 inc. IVA
- Replacement filter for the Brita On-Tap filter element
- Filter capacity of 600 liters (easily replaceable)
- Filters Bacteria, Chorine, Lead and Micro Plastics among other things
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is available again / Receba uma notificação de estoque
When you order from us
- Free shipping Portugal & Spain (mainland) from €100
- Delivery in Portugal & Spain in 48 Hours
- Free Filter Replacement Reminder Email Notification*
- Authorized dealer of Phoenix Gravity, British Berkefeld/Doulton, Zerowater and Sawyer
The Brita On-Tap Filter is a replacement filter for your Brita On Tap water filter system. This filter has a capacity of 600 liters and uses hollow fiber membrane technology combined with an activated carbon membrane. This filter reduces metals such as Lead, removes Chlorine, pesticides and other odor and taste-disrupting substances in your water.
What is in the box?
- Brita On Tap Filter
What does the Brita On-Tap filter?
- 99,99% of bacteria
- Reduces lead
- Removes chlorine
- Removes pesticides
- Improves overall taste of your water
General information about this product:
- Filtration rate; 1,6 liters per minute
- Filter element requires replacement after 600 liters.
- It is recommended to replace this filter element every three months
- Download the Instruction Manual (English/Portuguese/Spanish) here.
|Removes Heavy Metals|
|Pore Size (Micron)|
|Filtration Capacity (Liters)|